Monday 6 January 2014

HTC Desire C shows error like no images and videos available

My phone is HTC Desire C.Two days ago I couldn't open my gallery.When I try to open gallery It shows error like no images and videos available.I thought it is because of virus.I restarted my mobile, removed my SD/memory card. But the result is still same.

I googled this error and finally I found a link.

From the above link instruction I went to setting>>Apps>>Running.

I couldn't find out the mediascanner service, I realized that It was my mistake, because suddenly I closed media services using task manager.It killed my media services.

Then I changed the setting like setting>>Apps>>All>>Media

I opened the above root, I found that media app is disabled. I enable its services and solved my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment